Classical homeopathy is a system of medical practice that improves the level of health of the human being1. This is reached by individually prescribed proven and potentised homeopathic remedies one by one based on the Law of similars4.
In other words:
- Classical homeopathic treatment improves the level of the state of health.
- Registered homeopathic remedies that are used in classical homeopathy have been pharmacologicaly tested. This is not valid for pseudo-homeopathy or treatment with mixed homeopathic remedies.
- In homeopathic medical treatment or classical homeopathy specifically potentised remedies are used that are prepared in a sequential process of diluting and succussing or rubbing.
- Homeopathic drops or globule used in classical homeopathic treatment are made by pharmacists following exact instructions of the homeopathic pharmacopoeias.
- The Law of similars in classical homeopathy is a phenomenon where the single homeopathic remedy that was taken by human beings for proving reasons that produced symptoms acts as a remedy that improves health in the patient with similar symptoms (2).
Classical homeopathic treatment has scientifically been proven and clinically found effective in treatment of allergies (allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis, asthma, allergies to food), eczema, psoriasis, premenstrual syndrome, back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, irritable colon, hypertension in early stages, sleeplessness, anxieties, ADHD and other chronic diseases or recurrent inflammations of ears, stomach, bladder, kidneys, … 2, moluscum contagiosum3 and migraine2,4.
- Vithoulkas G. Levels of health. The second volume of Science of homeopathy. Revised ed. Sporades, Greece: International Academy of Classical Homeopathy; 2017
- Blažič L, Glas KL. Samozdravljenje s homeopatijo. In: Klemenc-Ketiš Z, Tušek-Bunc K, ur. Samozdravljenje: učno gradivo s 25. učne delavnice za zdravnike družinske medicine. Ljubljana: Zavod za razvoj družinske medicine, 2008. str. 193-205 (Družinska medicina; 2008; 6. Suplement; 4). Available from: http://www.drmed.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Zbornik-Samozdravljenje.pdf.
- Glas K. Immune system modifying treatment of Moluscum contagiosum with classical Hahnemannian homeopathic medicine. In: European Congress for Homeopathy. Homeopathy – Individualised Medicine for all ages : programme and abstract books; 2016 nov 5-7; Vienna. Available from: http://www.homeopathycongress.eu/2016/index.php/programme.
- Mahesh S, Glas KL. Migraine – case treated with classical homeopathy. In: Migrena 2018: zbornik poglavij strokovnega srečanja in učbenik za zdravnike, zdravstvene delavce in študente Medicinske in Zdravstvene fakultete. Ljubljana: Društvo za preprečevanje možganskih in žilnih bolezni; 2018. Available from: https://www.dlib.si/details/URN:NBN:SI:DOC-PR3PDVQK/?query=%27keywords%3Dprepre%C4%8Devanje%27&pageSize=25&fyear=2018.